Reliable and Durable Steam Solutions
Steam is an indispensable source of energy for demanding industries such as chemical processing, food and beverage manufacturing, power generation and pulp and paper applications. Preston Phipps understands that reliability and durability of steam management components are key to leveraging the energy source to the fullest extent. Our steam traps, condensate systems, control valves, regulators and heat exchanger packages meet the high performance requirements of industrial processing to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
Preston Phipps’ engineering and sales staff possess extensive knowledge and expertise of the industrial systems and applications used by these industries. As such our value proposition relies on our ability to understand and exceed the expectations of our valued customers, providing flexible processes for delivering high-quality products and services.
Discover how Preston Phipps is the premier provider of value engineered products, services and full Turnkey solutions for Commercial, Institutional and Industrial markets.
Our Trusted Partners
Over the years our expertise, network and product selection have grown immensely, but our service has stayed responsive, providing our customers with the one-on-one attention. Whether standard or custom, Preston Phipps will provide the unbeatable selection you need with the attention you deserve.
- Condensate recovery systems
- Condensate Pump Trap Packages
- Steam Traps
- Inverted Bucket
- Controlled Disc
- Differential Condensate Controller
- Float & Thermostatic
- Thermostatic Wafer
- Clean steam Thermostatic
- Pressure/Temperature Regulating
- Direct Acting
- Direct Steam Injection
- Steam to Steam
- Gas Fired
- Finned Tube
- Unit Heaters
- Plate Fin
- Tank Heaters
- Liquid Drainers
- Air Vents
- Radiant Heating
- Flow Measurement
- Study, optimization and preventive maintenance programs for steam distribution and condensate return systems
- Turnkey projects
- CSI provides thermal maintenance systems for heating and cooling of liquid/vapor processes in the petrochemical, chemical, and refining industries
- Sanitary shell & tube heat exchangers
- Pharmaceutical shell & tube heat exchangers
- Industrial heat exchangers – Stainless steel & higher alloy available
- Many finishes available including 3-A, Electro polishing, passivation, etc.
- ASME-U stamp, CRN, PED, 3-A certification available
- Many TEMA designs available using straight and U-Tube bundle.
- Engineers and manufactures insulation solutions for energy conservation, thermal efficiency, noise reduction and safety
- World leader for reusable thermal, acoustics and safety insulation blankets and shields
- All products brochure