Topics covered will be fundamentals of steam, vacuum, water hammer, the perfect steam trap, steam trap operation and proper piping practice for steam systems. During the presentations a steam lab built of completely transparent piping and steam trap will be used enabling you to visualise what actually occurs in your steam systems.
We will also discuss the cost of generating steam, preventive maintenance and energy audits, automated monitoring systems, basic heat transfer concepts and coil construction, coil failure and their prevention, trapping and venting temperature control on modulating steam coils.
The benefits of our seminar have been proven through clients who applied techniques they acquired from the course materials, saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars annually.
|January 26-27, 2021||2 days||Montreal||French|
|February 23-24, 2021||2 days||Montreal||French|
|March 30-31, 2021||2 days||Montreal||French|
|April 15-16, 2021||2 days||Montreal||English|
|April 27-28, 2021||2 days||Montreal||French|
Download the Seminar Agenda
Who Should Attend?
- Consulting, Industrial Process and Project Engineers: If you specify product for new or replacement installations, this seminar is designed for you. Topics include an overview of available product features, how it works and typical applications, how to determine which product is right for your application and how to design it into your system.
- Plant and Maintenance Engineers: If you are involved in maintenance and operation. Topics include routine inspection and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair procedures.
- Contractors: If you sell and install products directly to end users. Topics include an overview of basic technical data and available product, installation techniques, how to quote, competitive technologies and sales/marketing techniques.
- Students: If you are planning a career in the steam specialties field or as a maintenance engineer, this course is highly recommended and will provide a solid foundation to compliment your college or university studies.
- See what’s new. Learn about products, how they work, how they make a difference.
- Benefit from hands-on experience. Nothing beats face-to-face interaction.
- New Product Technology Theatre:
- Transparent Glass
- Flow Loops
- Working Demos
- Learn and grow. We offer many seminars to help you develop your expertise
$949.00 per person (+ taxes)
- Continental breakfast and lunch for the two seminar days
- Supper in town on Day 1
- Complete catalogue with literature and technical information
- Supplies for seminar
- Air fare and travel
- Hotel & accommodation. We do however, recommend the following nearby hotel:
Holiday Inn Pointe-Claire
6700, Pointe-Claire, Québec H9R 5L4
Reservations must be made through Preston Phipps. Contact Merissa Baksh at (905) 363-0104 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Preston Phipps is fully accredited by the Ministère de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité du Governement du Québec. All pertinent tax credit documentation will be sent to you with your invoice.